Euro 2012. What to see in Warsaw
If you plan to visit Warsaw in June when Euro 2012 starts, make sure to check out the attractions we listed below. Make the best of your stay in the capital of Poland.
Territorial division of Poland
Territorial division of Poland has been changing over the years. The last one has been constituted in 1999. There are 16 provinces in Poland, 379 smaller districts and 2478 municipalities.
Tourist routes in Warsaw: Second World War monuments
During the Second World War the capital of Poland was grazed to the ground. The left-bank Warsaw suffered the most, its buildings almost completely demolished, turned to ruins. Modern day city has an absolutely different character. In memory of...
Warsaw: If you have more time...
One day in Warsaw is absolutely not enough. The old and the new center of the city is just a part of its historic and natural treasury. Find out what else is worth seeing in the capital of Poland.
Walk in Warsaw: Royal Route
Royal Route is one of the most beautiful venues in Warsaw. Taking this trail you will come across the absolute pearls of architecture in Warsaw: monuments, palaces, temples and University building. The old route begins on the Royal Castle Square a...
Łazienki Królewskie [PICTURES]
For centuries, Łazienki Królewskie has been the favorite place of Polish kings, who would spend time here relaxing. The complex of royal buildings and gardens was built in the 18th century. Palaces and other structures are built in classical style...
Warsaw - practical information
Time, shopping, food - gather information about Warsaw.
Explore Warsaw - festivals and major events
No idea how to spend time in Warsaw fruitfully? Choosing the best attraction from a handful of events the capital has to offer, is not an easy task. We prepared a short review of what to do in Warsaw in spare time.
Explore Warsaw - walks and tours
Warsaw was repeatedly demolished in numerous wars and the left bank was almost totally razed to the ground during the 2nd World War. After regaining independence, much of the surviving buildings from the turn of the 20th century were also taken...
Cities in Poland: Warsaw [PICTURES]
Warsaw is a city of contrasts. In the capital reconstructed after the second world war, new and modern buildings grow tall among historical houses and palaces
- Zapamiętają ten lot do końca życia. Do samego końca nie wiedzieli, gdzie lecą
- Problem z alkoholem w PLL LOT. Jeden z pilotów został nagrany
- Problem suchości oka - czynniki i przyczyny. PODCAST [Materiał promocyjny]MATERIAŁ PROMOCYJNY
- Turyści w Gdyni ryzykują życie. "Jest bardzo niebezpiecznie"
- Niezwykły spektakl na niebie już wkrótce. Obserwacja wymaga przygotowań
- Lina pękła podczas skoku na bungee. Park zwrócił mu pieniądze za bilet
- Rodzina chciała wrócić do Polski. Zarezerwowali miejsca, które nie istniały
- Turysta z Rosji chciał się popisać, a teraz ma kłopoty. "Deportujcie go!"
- Borsuki sparaliżowały Niderlandy. Pasażerowie muszą zapomnieć o pociągach
- Duży sukces Polski. Drugi rok z rzędu zdobyliśmy ten prestiżowy tytuł
Cities in Poland: Łódź [PICTURES]
The most popular place in Łódź is the main street - Piotrkowska. It's one of the longest streets in Poland and trading alleys in Europe. There are many museums, historic cemeteries and interesting examples of industrial architecture in Łódź. The...
Cities in Poland: Warsaw
Lot treated Warsaw very sadly. After turbulent war times the city came into being from a base in absolutely different shape. Seemingly post-war capital lost its old beautiful soul. But modern and rich Warsaw still inspires young people.